Re: [Merge] lp:~stoecker/widelands/fixes into lp:widelands

Please also consider "http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~stoecker/widelands/fixes/revision/6384";. This is a fix for two other issues regarding translation, but I did not test it. I only made this fix based on my knowledge how I18N is in other software, so sombody who knows widelands better should review and probably also test it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stoecker/widelands/fixes/+merge/105307
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stoecker/widelands/fixes into lp:widelands.