Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/new-design into lp:widelands-website

I did the cleanup stuff now. So I'd say this branch is ready for testing on alpha.widelands.com. The changes for the documentation is in the Apache configuration only. I have to discuss some things with Sirver for the final migration. Until now you can see the current state at http://wl.shevonar.com as well as on https://wl.shevonar.com. Maybe full SSL support might come to the Widelands website if the server can handle the load. Therefore I made everthing SSL ready (recaptcha, webchat) and this should be tested in different browsers and operating systems. The webchat certificate causes problems in some browsers (Firefox on Windows), but most browsers should be fine and show everything as secure.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/new-design/+merge/113444
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/new-design into lp:widelands-website.