Re: [Merge] lp:~qcumber-some/widelands/cppcheck_const_refs into lp:widelands

Well... I start to dislike cppcheck. Most of them are harmless, but replacing the passing of a 8 bit integer through a const reference to a 8 bit integer effectively increases the amount of data passed to the functions. It will hardly matter in any case, but it seems futile to mark this as an error.

I merged this for the sake of shutting cppcheck up. But I feel we should maybe just ignore non-compiler warnings or at least use something that understands more of what it parses like LLVM.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~qcumber-some/widelands/cppcheck_const_refs/+merge/114312
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~qcumber-some/widelands/cppcheck_const_refs into lp:widelands.