Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/autosave_on_objectives into lp:widelands

Running the coroutine test I get a PANIC: unprotected error in call to Lua API (Attempt to persist a C function) which I'm unable to track down...
I'm not very familiar with lua or scripting at that low level (yet).

In the meantime, the former persistence test passed, I think i was trying with the system executable.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/autosave_on_objectives/+merge/174546
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/autosave_on_objectives.