Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cxx11 into lp:widelands

This should compile nicely in GCC 4.3 I think (which was released in March 5, 2008). Looking over http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/cxx0x.html would make me think that we could get by with GCC 4.5 for a while - we would gradually adopt c++ 11 features into the code base. I have no idea about clang (but it usually was quicker with adopting the standard) and Visual Studio (no idea here.).

I think it is time to do this move.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/cxx11/+merge/175455
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cxx11 into lp:widelands.