Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cxx11 into lp:widelands

> Tried that and it works. Or at least I assume it does; the original error went
> away, and the majority of the code compiled without complaints until I ran
> into bug 1203121. I'll recheck once that is fixed, but I think that took care
> of the major issue in this branch.

Update: after manually installing the boost1.48 packages to workaround bug 1203121, and merging the latest version of this branch, it builds fine. :)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/cxx11/+merge/175455
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cxx11 into lp:widelands.