Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cxx11 into lp:widelands

> Could you try again and change c++11
> in the cmake file to read c++0x?

Tried that and it works. Or at least I assume it does; the original error went away, and the majority of the code compiled without complaints until I ran into bug 1203121. I'll recheck once that is fixed, but I think that took care of the major issue in this branch.

I also tested with the "c++0x" change on GCC 4.7.3 (Ubuntu 13.04) and it built.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/cxx11/+merge/175455
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cxx11 into lp:widelands.