Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/lua_mapview_persistence into lp:widelands

I think so. but, then, the fix is already there, as I think mapview saves the state (census/statistics/viewpoint) and they are loaded.

So, in this case, the L_Mapview class shoud override __persits/__unpersist, and make sure the pointer is correct upon loading (or it is not even needed?).

Now for the other window, that would need another data paquet class, which would look for UniqueWindow registries, or buildingwindows serials, or field windows coords, and save positions and so. I am not sure for the scripted windows though.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/lua_mapview_persistence/+merge/177251
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/lua_mapview_persistence.