Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/lua_mapview_persistence into lp:widelands

> So, in this case, the L_Mapview class shoud override __persits/__unpersist,
> and make sure the pointer is correct upon loading (or it is not even needed?).
I think nothing is needed - just two empty functions.

> Now for the other window, that would need another data paquet class, which
> would look for UniqueWindow registries, or buildingwindows serials, or field
> windows coords, and save positions and so.
the unique windows would need special treatment. Building windows would need special treatment. And mission texts would be very difficult to get right. Starting with the unique windows would be a possiblity, but I think all of this is pretty low priority right now.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/lua_mapview_persistence/+merge/177251
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/lua_mapview_persistence.