[Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/debug_window into lp:widelands

cghislai has proposed merging lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/debug_window into lp:widelands.

Requested reviews:
  Widelands Developers (widelands-dev)
Related bugs:
  Bug #537194 in widelands: "Unable to see full list of bobs on debug"
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/537194

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/debug_window/+merge/177282

The bob list in debug window was cleared and fileld each frame. It was not possible to scroll down. Even by saving the scroll position before the clearing and restoring after it, it wasn't working correctly.

With this change, the displayed list is parsed. If an item is found in the list of bob at that position, nothing is done. Otherwise, it is removed. The remaining bobs are added to the list.

It involves two nested loops. I couldn't figure out a better way and thought that, since it won't be released, it is better than a non working list. Furthermore, I didn't experience any slowdowns, even with hundreds of bobs.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/debug_window/+merge/177282
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/debug_window into lp:widelands.

Follow ups