Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/regression_testing into lp:widelands

This is not really for merging yet. I was fed up with all the regressions we have had in the latest time (not blaming anybody here - this just happens when you have no tests in place) and started hacking together a test suite that essentially runs widelands with different lua scripts. this is first stab that can run the lua test suite in the editor and the game and can run the lua persistence tests. I plan to add support for old save game loading next and then I make an example script that replays some user actions (i.e. click here, do this, do this and crash).

This review is to get early feedback. What do you think about this python based approach? Any suggestions about the syntax, names and so on. Note that this branch contains some stuff that is very hard coded (for example the location of the widelands binary).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/regression_testing/+merge/178000
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/regression_testing into lp:widelands.