Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/lua_mapview_persistence into lp:widelands

I revert the renaming interactiveplayer->mapview. I did it because I thought it would make more sense, and I didn't even notice i misspelled 'packet'. And now that I think of it, interactive_player makes more sense. Unfortunately, the diff doesn't show the content differences. The only thing that changed is that it tries to persist interactive_base fields, and only use the interactive_player pointer to persist the player number.

Speaking of which, does game.get_ibase() sometimes return null? Here the check is made, but I remember some place in the code where it assumed the pointed object exists.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/lua_mapview_persistence/+merge/177251
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/lua_mapview_persistence.