Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/gci18nfixes into lp:widelands

Hi, thanks for your work on this. :)

I haven't looked closely at this, but it seems to have fixed the VICTORY/NEW OBJECTIVES headlines in campaing texts. I think this branch perhaps should be linked up to bug 835559 (maybe it's even fixed most of the issues), could you take a look at that?

>- Adds support for ngettext into Lua, the lua xgettext extractor.

Does ngettext need to be added as a new build dependency, or is it already provided either by lua or gettext? If it needs to be added, we should probably look at that before this branch is merged so that CMake is able to tell whether all required dependencies are present or not.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/gci18nfixes/+merge/192288
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/gci18nfixes into lp:widelands.