Re: [Merge] lp:~gunchleoc/widelands/smugglers-i18n into lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/gci18nfixes

Well, testing this will be difficult - we need 4 players that can build from this branch and are available for playtesting. It will be much easier to test this when it is in trunk. So for now I think the best we can do is have another few pairs of eyes reading over this and making sure that it looks right and we can test it in trunk.

Though it is hard to look over it when the diff is not correct - I do not know what has actually changed. How do you want to proceed?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gunchleoc/widelands/smugglers-i18n/+merge/205496
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/gci18nfixes.