Re: [Merge] lp:~hjd/widelands/debian-disable-patch into lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/debian

Ayay capt'n!

I considered pushing this straight to the branch, but I wanted to at least flag what had happened. Also, when I looked at disabling the daily builds (no need to run them if they would only fail), they had run a mere hour ago which I reckoned meant I had a day to get the fix in before the next run. :)

I briefly wondered whether I should disable the other patches too, but looking at the history of the debian branch I saw that at least dbg_symbols and s390 has been there for a long time without causing any issues so I left them alone.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hjd/widelands/debian-disable-patch/+merge/210030
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/debian.