[Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/buildicon_playercolors into lp:widelands

Jens Beyer has proposed merging lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/buildicon_playercolors into lp:widelands.

Requested reviews:
  Widelands Developers (widelands-dev)
Related bugs:
  Bug #536230 in widelands: "building icons in menu are shown without correct playercolor"
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/536230

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/buildicon_playercolors/+merge/211401

Ok, new try for the player-colored build-icons. Now with the code merged by the sprite-maps branch.

We now have one main advantage - we really do not need all those menu.png for the buildings anymore.

But there are two disadvantages - some of the icons are really barely distinguishable from the background, like the Barbarian Well; and the details of the large buildings somehow distract the eye in the menu, but this could also only be me.

I can imagine making the menu slightly bigger allowing for bigger buttons (like 50x50px). But the problem with the Well persists.

Before merging, we need to remove all menu.png in the tribes (not done yet, I just want code and design review; if you approve, I will remove those files and the sources related to them).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/buildicon_playercolors/+merge/211401
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/buildicon_playercolors into lp:widelands.

Follow ups