Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/buildicon_playercolors into lp:widelands

looks good and works great. I changed the code to use get_animation("idle") instead of main_animation() - which should probably be removed anyways. I also dropped a NOCOM(#qcs) for you.

I would also suggest doing a side by side comparison between the new menu and the old to see if quality has decreased before submitting.

When you remove the menu.png, keep in mind that they sometimes are used as idle animation too - so you'll need to check the conf files real quick too.

I suggest making the images bigger - resolutions have changed over the years. But that can be done separately if you prefer.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/buildicon_playercolors/+merge/211401
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/buildicon_playercolors into lp:widelands.