Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/feature-loudylobby into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

> Is the IRC bridge now frozen or is it still evolving?

That depends. Tino wrote it and I have no idea if he has plans on continue working on it. I am too loaded to improve it tough I find the project very intriguing. It is not "feature complete" as there is no design doc for it.

I agree with your assessment about the checkbox. Probably not a good idea of mine.

Can you add {} here:
+			if (std::string::npos == msgs.back().sender.find("(IRC)"))

Otherwise lgtm.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/feature-loudylobby/+merge/213784
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/feature-loudylobby.