Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/one_world into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Information

I'd rather not do the juggling with the translations in this branch/merge request. I did the test merge of all de.po of the old worlds into a new one in a new branch and pushed for inspection: https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/one_world_translations

It looks good to me. It worked exactly as you said :).

I think it is better to first merge this proposal and then merge the translations - otherwise the diff will be very diluted here. Agreed?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/one_world/+merge/222708
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/one_world.