Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/one_world into lp:widelands

Yes, merge them one after the other.

I noticed that the merged translation has a good number of fuzzy strings in it. Launchpad will kill these - maybe we should upload a translation archive to the homepage to give translators access.

Alternatively, they could download the old world files first and load into their tools to fill up the translation memories, so the will get suggestions for these strings if they are working offline. for this, we would need to keep the old world files around for a bit.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/one_world/+merge/222708
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/one_world.