Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cmake-reworked into lp:widelands

Regarding cmake version and 12.04. Not sure what happened, I must have looked at the last number and compared 8 and 7...

I ran a test build here on Ubuntu Utopic, 14.04 and 13.10 [1]. The latter one failed [2] because it has target_include_directories doesn't have a SYSTEM option prior to cmake 2.8.12 making building with older cmake versions fail.

A general note (though) not a blocker; "logic_widelands_geometry". We also have various source files with widelands in their names. I feel widelands is redundant and doesn't really offer any additional information. Since the file/library is located in the widelands code base, what else would it be? :p

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~hjd/+recipe/widelands-test
[2] https://launchpadlibrarian.net/178119134/buildlog_ubuntu-saucy-i386.widelands_1%3A18-ppa0-bzr7070-201406211826~ubuntu13.10.1_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/cmake-reworked/+merge/222455
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cmake-reworked.