Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cmake-reworked into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

Does compile on Ubuntu 14.04 with Clang 3.5 and GCC 4.8.2.

I also reviewed all your further changes and did not find anything to criticize. The only thing is, I think we should not let the different libraries get to small. A single header file in its own library is a little bit of an overkill. Then again it might be good for the initial refactoring and modularization and we can merge libraries that are often used together into one.

Thanks for all the work. I really like the way the Widelands code is developing right now: easier to understand, better structured and more fun to work with :) I hope to contribute more in the future myself but currently I am a little afraid to do big changes because everything is changed so quickly.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/cmake-reworked/+merge/222455
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cmake-reworked.