Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1074353 into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing

Okay, done reviewing. I think this is nearly ready. I added a bunch of NOCOM, let me know if you need help with any of them.

I see a bunch of followup tasks that result from this branch. I outline them here, but they do not need to be done in this branch. If you do not want to do them now, please open bugs for them, so that we do not forget them:

- You introduced MapObject::Description::type(). There is already MapObject::type_name() which should be removed now and replaced through map_object.descr().type() everywhere. Also, type() should then be renamed to type_name() as this is more accurate.

- Some of the wrapped lua objects (building, workers) have methods that are now on the description (like name, descname). They must be removed and the descr() methods used instead. This should also be done before b19, because then we have to guarantee some form of backwards compatibility again.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1074353/+merge/221095
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1074353.