Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/map_information into lp:widelands

Sounds interesting, and it definitely sounds like a good idea to have a single(, working) implementation for how maps are drawn. Could you give some more details on how you see this being handled on the website-side, and what will be needed there?

Does this handle old (separate world) maps too? (Will likely be fewer of those added once build19 is out, but you never know)

I see that a file in eris has been removed. While that might be the right action, I wonder why it happened in this branch. I also think changes like this should be documented in a way in third_party when we need to sync/pull in the latest version of eris, we have complete track of any changes and/or patches we have done.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/map_information/+merge/226572
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/map_information into lp:widelands.