[Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/map-upload into lp:widelands-website

Shevonar has proposed merging lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/map-upload into lp:widelands-website.

Requested reviews:
  SirVer (sirver)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/map-upload/+merge/227458

This branch contains a first working draft of the map upload using the wl_map_info tool. However it still does some strange things (e.g. saving the map file twice) and should not be merged in its current state.

To make it work Widelands must be installed (make install) and the wl_map_info executable moved to the widelands-website root (next to manage.py). I think this should be improved as we do not really need Widelands to be installed on the server. Maybe we can make the wl_map_info tool work with the checkout that already exists?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/map-upload/+merge/227458
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.

Follow ups