Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1341081 into lp:widelands

> Also, your editor formats source code quite differently to the codebase, so
> there are a lot of style checker warnings. Don't you get style warnings during
> compile?

It's a matter of setting up the editor to confirm with our code formatting standards - which I can't find a reference for. I don't even know if we're supposed to use tabs or blank space for indentation, but it did look like we're using tabs.

The codecheck warnings are hidden behind the "check to see if codecheck needs to run" messages, so everything rushes by so fast I can't notice if there are any. I guess I will have to run the python workaround somebody gave me.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1341081/+merge/227107
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1341081.