Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1341081 into lp:widelands

Yes, we are using tabs. Personally, I'd much rather switch to spaces and reformat all code with clang-format, which would then be the definition of 'correct'. I got push back the last two times I tried to establish this though.

> The codecheck warnings are hidden behind the "check to see if codecheck needs to run" messages, so everything rushes by so fast I can't notice if there are any. I guess I will have to run the python workaround somebody gave me.

Switch to using ninja. Or wait till hjd's compile.sh branch lands which will switch for you (given you have installed it). Seriously - it is way faster and has no disadvantages.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1341081/+merge/227107
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1341081.