[Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/furnace into lp:widelands

The proposal to merge lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/furnace into lp:widelands has been updated.

Description changed to:

As discussed on IRC earlier today, unify the charcoal burner/burner's house and rename it to Charcoal Furnace.

Updated:
- tribes: images, names and conf
- campaigns: references in text and scripts
- maps: ditto

If there's anything I've missed or more places I should look just let me know.

I haven't done a lot of testing (the campaing maps are untested so far), but I've verified it is possible to start a game with all three tribes.

Oh, and I have a question/TODO in the diff as well.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/furnace/+merge/227810
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/furnace/+merge/227810
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/furnace into lp:widelands.