Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/furnace into lp:widelands

Are you sure that "furnace" is the right term? From what I see, it seems to describe what we call smelting works (that is at least what a quick look in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal reveals).
Furthermore, "charcoal furnace" (with quotation mark) has only 36,100 hit on Google, while "charcoal burner" has 181,000. Another possible word seems collier. I would like to hear the opinion of an English native speaker.
Please do not understand me wrong: I think unifying charcoal burner and charcoal burner's house is a good idea (it has always bothered me that there were two different terms).

What has to be updated:
- Some maps talk about not containing much coal and advise to build charcoal burners in their description. I do not know if such maps are shipped with Widelands though.
- The translation table in our wiki.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/furnace/+merge/227810
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/furnace into lp:widelands.