Re: Fwd: can find any more resources

Hi,

In the meantime I looked into particular cc file (I dont remember which
one) and in AI I implemented basically the same procedure - AI counts
current and starting amount of resources within radius around a mine and
calculate the % of exhaustion.

Seems it works fine.

Also it would be usefull if AI could query&modify ware's target quantities.
So far there are no ready-for-AI functions for this it seems. I am
considering to write them, but perhaps some more skillfull programmer could
do the job.

To be consistent with similar functions used by AI, new functions could be:
int send_player_get_ware_target(ware)
bool send_player_set_ware_target(ware, int)