Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials into lp:widelands

We can also use the bln - I think it should be empty in every case. I am not sure if the old way is 100% errorproof: What if all fields in the region are cluttered with roads? The while loop could run forever. I thought it would be illustrative to show the correct tab, too. The old way could also pick a spot where flags are buildable, and change the tab.

I got no crash, just the message on my terminal. It only looks odd that the mouse clicks on the flag although not necessary and the "Cancel road" window appears. I have no idea why the game behaves like that.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials/+merge/238682
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials.