Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials into lp:widelands

Review: Resubmit

As far as I can see, everything found until now has been fixed.
I still have no clue about that panel thing. I have added a TODO(codereview) and hope someone else has an idea. I have not been able to reproduce it within 20 tries, so maybe a lot of luck is involved there.
@GunChleoc: Did you also proofread the map descriptions? I have also set the textdomains. If I am not mistaken, they can be set to everything. Feel free to alter them.
Note to myself: Add the new template names to https://wl.widelands.org/wiki/TranslatingWidelands/

This branch still needs to wait for https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/i18nfixes, but in the meantime, I can do other changes to the code (if someone tells me what is not optimal yet).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials/+merge/238682
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials.