ships + notifications

Hi,

I started some works on seafaring in AI, so far AI can build port,
shipyards and keeps building ships.

But AI just is not informed when new ship is created.

What I need should be very similar to notifications about immovables,
typically buildings, when they are acquired, or lost; the code is here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/trunk/view/head:/src/logic/immovable.cc#L1387

AI should receive not only information, but the object itself and store it
in own list (vector).

So can somebody help me with creating such notifications?

I am not familiar with seafaring, but I wonder are there messages for a
player when new ship is built or lost? It seems to me there are none.

Other thoughts on seafaring: Ship "remembers" found port spots, so AI will
not need immediate notification when such spot is found, probably....

Also I read about "expedition ready" notification, probably this one would
be useful for AI too.

Any feedback is welcomed... :)

Tibor

Follow ups