Re: ships + notifications

Thanks, but today I have some spare time and looked at this a bit and made
a progress.

So now AI can receive notification of types:
- ship gained
- port spot found
- expedition waiting

After some problems, AI can now build ports (I mean starting port),
shipyard, start expedition, receive notifications of found spots and decide
about building a port. And it this point it fails - it creates a stacked
territory around planned port but nothing is done then. I have to
investigate the internals ship.* more thoroughly. Or if anybody has an
idea...

Tibor