Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/i18nfixes into lp:widelands

I really get no crash. And I tried both with an English language interface (no checkbox) and with a translated language interface (with checkbox).

Working off your stack trace, I tried something else. How is it now?

If it still crashes, does it crash for "Single Player" -> "New Game" and "Editor" -> "Load Map" as well, or does it crash for multiplayer only?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/i18nfixes/+merge/238137
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/i18nfixes.