Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/tibor-ai6 into lp:widelands

OK, just go for the training sites then. You know the AI better than I do :)

For the Barbariens, both need gold to build, and the usual starting gold is only enough for one of them. so, don't build the second one before you have a gold mine. Building the battle arena makes sense, because it doesn't need any weapons or armor. Training camp needs weapons, so we need coal and iron first, and gold for the building costs.

I didn't check the conf files for the other tribes.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/tibor-ai6/+merge/238767
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/tibor-ai6 into lp:widelands.