Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/tibor-ai6 into lp:widelands

GunChleoc,

I was thinking about training sites a bit and made some changes.

Training sites are built after some mines are available, and AI also checks how many military buildings are vacant and if more then 2, it decreases the input ware priorities in training sites. This is because I noticed the AI tends to have too little but too much promoted soldiers and this is to mitigate this. At least a bit.

But, all changes are made in seafaring-ai branch (now not fully working, it is crashing when seafaring feature is in use)

So maybe we could just skip this branch and merge (hopefully) just seafaring-ai branch once it is fixed and polished.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/tibor-ai6/+merge/238767
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/tibor-ai6 into lp:widelands.