Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials into lp:widelands

There are still three "TODO(codereview)":

campaigns/tutorial04_economy.wmf/scripting/helper_functions.lua
-- TODO(codereview): this creates "1 soldier (+4)", but I want a capacity of 1 (i.e. "1 soldier")
b:set_soldiers({0,0,0,0}, 1)
Probably not possible.

campaigns/tutorial04_economy.wmf/scripting/texts.lua
-- TODO(codereview): Is there a place where the player can see the needed weapons?
This would avoid that this information comes "out of nothing".

-- TODO(codereview): Is this how the "Preferably store here" option works? (change the text below, too)
listitem_arrow(_[[... All marble columns produced in the future will be brought there.]])
I do not know the code, and I do not want to state something wrong. The obj_body contains the same line.

The comments should be removed before merging.

@SirVer: In the near future, I will not have the time to do big things. Maybe in some months.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials/+merge/238682
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials.