Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials into lp:widelands

1. We would need to extend the Lua interface for that. Let's keep it as TODO(wl-zocker) for now. Open a new bug?

2. No. Comment removed

3. I had a look at the code and added "if possible" to the text. It is how the option works, but the columns might be produced in a different economy (not the case here), or another warehouse also have them set as preference (also not the case here).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials/+merge/238682
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials.