Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/reducing-paths into lp:widelands

> This actually makes me wonder, is there any reason why the languages file (or
> multiple files in the suggested fonts branch) is placed in txts instead of
> locale? All the translations are stored there, so that's the first place I
> would look for a list of languages to add my language code to. (Might be
> placed somewhere else to avoid problems attempting to load it as a directory
> containing translations maybe?) Out of scope for this patch probably.

This is historical and I just kept it like it was. It is a bit weird. On the other hand, the locale dir is a symlink on my system and the contents generated by compile.sh, so we should't use it as a source dir. The main .po dir would make more sense. Since I'm back at my development machine, I can go ahead and move the file.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/reducing-paths/+merge/239645
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/reducing-paths into lp:widelands.