[Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500 into lp:widelands

The proposal to merge lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500 into lp:widelands has been updated.

Description changed to:

Welcome to the scope creep of the week. Basically, this moves some directories into a new "data" directory:

campaigns: data -> campaigns
global:    data -> global
fonts:     data -> i18n -> fonts
maps:      data -> maps
music:     data -> music
scripting: data -> scripting
sound:     data -> sound
pics:      data -> images (now sorted into subdirectories)
tribes:    data -> tribes
txts:      data -> txts
world:     data -> world

After moving these, I found that I had to redefine the directories in the code in numerous places, and I mean a whole lot of them. So, we were defining the base directories for data files over and over in the code. I also came across weird bugs like the one I fixed in this commit: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500/revision/7306

So, I decided to do some overhaul:

1. sounds and music now have to live in their respective data directories, which is defined once in the sound handler. Subdirectories are possible.

2. Since we have so many images and there was some bad fiddling with image filenames going on, I decided to give them a central image catalog in http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500/view/head:/src/graphic/image_catalog.h, which is accessed though our g_gr singleton. So, images are now mainly fetched by enum class keys, making it pretty safe to move stuff around. Defining images by their filenames is still possible though, because we need to get the stuff from the conf and Lua in. Richtext images can drop the "data/images" prefix though, and I have fixed the files accordingly. So, as long as we don't shift/rename images within the data/images directory, the Lua side of things is more stable ow as well.

3. What I failed to do is to move 'locale' into 'data' - compile.sh insists on keeping it where it is, and I don't know why.

4. I haven't done anything with the shaders yet, which started the whole thing.

5. Since this is a huge diff, I have added NOCOM(GunChleoc) comments to the files to focus the review http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500/revision/7335. Also, the installers need testing - I have added NOCOM comments here as well.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500/+merge/243860
--
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500 into lp:widelands.