Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/try_fixing_hosting_on_windows into lp:widelands

Tino, could you try if this is still working on windows? Please test starting a single player, a scenario and a multiplayer game - ideally with a linux host. If all of this works I would be delighted and this would have been a super easy fix :).

Remember the discussion we had about boost filesystem.... I wonder how many more bugs we have in our IO code.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/try_fixing_hosting_on_windows/+merge/247217
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/try_fixing_hosting_on_windows into lp:widelands.

Follow ups