Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/translator-credits into lp:widelands

This will break parts of the homepage. Http://wl.widelands.org/developers

I am not against the change, but it requires changes to the homepage too - I envision a simple tool that runs the lua file and outputs html.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/translator-credits/+merge/249085
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/translator-credits into lp:widelands.