Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai into lp:widelands

OK, I moved forward. I reworked the restoration of portdock, returned a bit to initial design and now test_rip_first_port_with_*_in_portdock.lua passed, but test_rip_second_port_with_ware_in_portdock.lua still crashes with that boost error. (As I said it crashes when game is shutting)

Generally it is not a showstopper as in a normal game this is stable (talking about linux).

I will push the changes tonight or tomorrow for your review.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai/+merge/242271
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai.