Re: [Merge] lp:~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images into lp:widelands-website

> you have a lot of rights now - please use them wisely :)

I will change nothing, until i do really know what i am doing :-)

The exception raises in /wlwebsite/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/files/storage.py line 234. There is a function "safe_join()" called which could be found in /wlwebsite/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/utils/_os.py line 25ff Thes functions do join path components to one resulting final_path

Could you please check the values in there for alpha and verify the resulting paths when you trigger the error on alpha? Because i couldn't trigger the error my paths are allways valid.

I noticed more double slashes in the dumpdata you send me. They are placed in the image path before "media":

"image": "/var/www/django_projects/wlwebsite/code/widelands//media//wlimages/SuperMan.png",
"date_submitted": "2014-03-20 14:21:17",

"image": "/var/www/django_projects/wlwebsite/code/widelands/media//wlimages/menu_tab_watch.png",
"date_submitted": "2011-01-29 23:11:29",

But if i change the contents of my db to the same content, the error isn't triggert at all. So this could imho not be the cause of the failure.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images/+merge/247235
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.