Re: [Merge] lp:~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images into lp:widelands-website

> Could you please check the values in there for alpha and verify the resulting paths when you trigger the error on alpha? Because i couldn't trigger the error my paths are allways valid.

I am unsure what you want me to do? First, how do I trigger the error on alpha - I have never seen it there. And then, what do you want me to check exactly?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images/+merge/247235
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.