Re: [Merge] lp:~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images into lp:widelands-website

Sorry...

> First, how do I trigger the error on alpha - I have never seen it there.

Try http://alpha.widelands.org/wiki/edit/BarbariansPage/ or http://alpha.widelands.org/wiki/edit/ImperialsPage/ These pages do trigger the Suspicious-error. It should not matter, if the files not exists, because than a "FileNotExists" error should be shown.

Editing atlanteans page on alpha works. But that works because i:
1. deleted the image files over the admin site
2. Editing for this page works now
3. upload the image files again

> what do you want me to check exactly?
I assume wou have found the files and functions i described? Because the django-error page does not show all Variables in those functions, we need to check them manually. Just make some "print" statements and look what values the variables have. Example for /lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/files/storage.py line 230 ff:

    def path(self, name):
        try:
            print "self.location: ", self.location
            print "name: ", name
            path = safe_join(self.location, name)
            print "path: ", path
        except ValueError:
            raise SuspiciousOperation("Attempted access to '%s' denied." % name)
        return os.path.normpath(path)

So we can see, what the SuspiciousOperation error triggers (hopefully). If here is all ok, we should take a look at the variables in /lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/utils/_os.py line 25ff.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images/+merge/247235
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.