Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/authors into lp:widelands

localized_name and native_name are already documented with the first locale on the list in i18n/locales.lua.

Maybe I am misusing the po format a bit here, but I think this will be the easiest way to manage the credits list, because it is so long. My long-term plan is to have the language teams' coordinators and reviewers manage the lists themselves.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/authors/+merge/250513
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/authors into lp:widelands.