Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500 into lp:widelands

> For GUI images, we would then still need to prefix "data" to the image files, which sort of means that we are redefining the same information all the time all over the code base.

Why? They load their graphics through load_image, which uses g_fs too. If we only register data/ into g_fs, it will just work and no mention of data/ is ever needed. Or am I missing something?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500/+merge/243860
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1397500 into lp:widelands.