Re: [Merge] lp:~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images into lp:widelands-website

I am currently working on this and want to get your opinion on this behavior:

> I added code to change each external image link in a clickable image link, if it is not yet a clickable link. This has a disadvantage: Little images gets clickable too. But i think this is acceptable. Advantage: Great images could be seen in full size if you click on it; There is no need to learn the complicated syntax for cklickable links.

The problem in forum is, that most shown images are hostet on other places than widelands.org and therefore it is not easy to obtain the image size to automate an "clickable code" link. If we do not change each image link to a clickable image link, we have to trust that the user makes this code.

Once the image is in the browser cache of the user, it is maybe possible to make some javascript enhancements to change the link of images depending on the imagesize. But i think this isn't useful.

So, what is your opinion about that?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~franku/widelands-website/handle_big_images/+merge/247235
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.